May 11, 2007

Silly Geese

There are tons of cool projects that've gained popularity 'cause of the net. One that I was linked to yesterday involves letter writing. You let this guy know you want one, and he writes you a letter. Pretty neat, but I imagine the quality of content dwindles quickly. I've been considering writing him a letter, and including a bunch of stamps like he asks.

I think if i were to start a project it would be something like:
1. Everyone upload an mspaint image and I put it into a collage
2. EVERYONE jump at the same time. The entire planet.
3. Children ages 4-6 required to learn carwheels and handstands
4. WPFC (World Pillow Fighting Championships)
5. Food fight arena. Like a paint ball field, but with foodenings

These aren't as funny as they could be. The pain in my neck (!omg!lozl!11!) is really bringing me down.

Ok another idea. I will give you a questionnaire to fill out. Leave me a comment on this post and I will return 5 questions for you to answer and post on your blog. Stipulations:

1.You either post your answers to all the questions or none of them. You don't get to pick and choose
2. Once you have posted them on your blog, you must allow other's to ask for the questions.
3. I all encompassingly get to choose any questions I want.
This idea brought to you by BrightYellowWorld

No comments: