November 18, 2010

NDCHGaRC

I don't want to offend anyone, I still want to celebrate a holiday. I've never organized a Secret Santa before, this is what I created and sent out to play Russian Roulette with my good standing at work.

We would like to invite you to participate in a non denominational clandestine holiday gifting and receiving ceremony modeled after a Secret Santa event.

If you would like to participate, please let me know by Friday, November 19th. Friday afternoon we will place the names of everyone who is participating into a fancy hat and each person will select the name of the person who they will buy for.
Please keep all gifts under $10. Gifts can be chosen with the theme of Technology in mind.

1 comment:

Abby - Bright Yellow World said...

HA! This cracked me up! Secret Santa is so much fun, given the right group of people.

Excuse me. I meant "non denominational clandestine holiday gifting and receiving ceremonies."